I recently provided a 5 days AngularJS training in a web agency (slides availables here in French) and here is the result of one of the exercices.
This is a simple CRUD application to manage an entity, the server is faked thanks to
$httpBackend (and this post).
You can list, add and delete,
ui-router takes care of the routes and
ngAnimate mixed with animate.css makes things move.
I share it there because it covers multiple side of the framework and could be a good first exercice:
Here is what it covers:
- Split application in modules
- Routing with
- Animate easily with
- Ajax requests with
- Ajax requests simulation with
$httpBackend(fake server file was provided)
- Forms validation with
- Simple directives to add custom form field validation
- Complex directives with isolate scope and 3 different binding types
- Use promises multiple times with
$qand others services
Next step is gonna build the same small CRUD application with Angular2 which is coming quickly!